If you're looking for help in your Year 12 mathematics course, I may be able to help you. Having just come out of the HSC last year I have a deep understanding of the expectations the HSC places on students and some strategies I found effective when it came to my maths exams. If you need help in:
- Graphs (particularly some of the tricks you won't necessarily get shown in Extension 1)
- Complex Numbers (how DeMoivre's theorem and roots of unity work)
- Integration (emphasis on trigonometric functions)
- How to recognise standard integrals
- Polynomials (explanation of multiple root theorem)
- Fundamental Theorem of Algebra (how it can be applied to the course)
- How to factorise higher order polynomials (by both long division and remainder theorem)
- Partial Fraction Decomposition of polynomials
Please login or signup to request a booking.
To BOOK an eCoach select an available day in the calendar below, this will open the booking form where you can select an available timeslot. Send your request and then wait to receive a booking confirmation from your eCoach. Once you’ve received confirmation, continue to follow the payment instructions provided. Once your coaching session is complete, write a review and let us all know about your experience.
$20 (USD) per hour (INDIVIDUAL)
$35 (USD) per hour (GROUP)
How to book
Ask a question or send a message to this eCoach - please log in or sign up to use the messaging system.